Costa Rica Nearshoring
Analysis of Opportunities in Costa Rica
Costa Rica is the first country in Latin America when it comes to innovation based on the sophistication of its production processes, the availability of engineers and the quality of its researchers.
It is a reflection of an intelligent and consolidated manufacturing industry that operates with a high level of complexity, a wide range of products and great economic dynamism. In addition, it is a strategic partner for the redesign of global value chains to deliver highly efficient processes and thus achieve true return on investment.
Advantages as Investment Center
- Establishment of Companies and Branches
- Liquidation of Companies
- Company Structure Audit
- Latin American Commercial Law Advisory and Disputes
- Registration of Trademarks
- Business Licenses to Operate
- Bank Account Introduction Service
- Corporate Good Standing
- Corporate Governance
- Mergers & Acquisition
- Real Estate Acquisitions
Labor Costs in Costa Rica
Production Sectors of Interest
2. Does your firm provide legal services compatible with the sectors of interest mentioned? What are those services?
Tell us about your case and legal needs, we will get back to you as soon as possible to talk about how we can help you!
Costa Rica, Nicaragua, El Salvador, Honduras, Guatemala, Panamá, México, República Dominicana, EE.UU.